Transport North Queensland
FCB Logistics has been servicing North West Queensland and the Northern Territory for over 40 years. Through thick and thin, we are devoted to these communities and understand the remote and seasonal challenges. We also understand the remote culture and the need to remain flexible, easy to deal with and work together while being focused on safety as well as efficiency to get the job done right the first time.
A Transport Company in North Queensland that Strives to be the Best
North Queensland transport is our business and it’s something we’ve been doing for a long time. We don’t do anything else because we believe in concentrating on what we do best so that we can do it as well as is possible. That doesn’t mean, however, that we’re stuck in a rut and will never change because we’re always trying to improve and will adopt techniques and equipment that can make our service even better.
The constant striving for improvement applies to what we carry, how we carry it and the way we operate our business. Heavy haulage in Queensland doesn’t stay the same, and we need to keep up to date with the goods we transport. More than anything, it applies to safety since we aim to get goods to their destination without any mishaps and to protect our drivers, their consignments and vehicles, and the general public.
Ensuring Safe Operation of North Queensland Transport Services
To ensure we maintain high standards of service and quality of service, we:
- use modern vehicles and service them regularly so they operate reliably
- train our drivers in safe driving techniques and the handling of consignments, particularly hazardous goods
- undertake extensive risk management, both at our depots and for all our vehicles, so that all projects are undertaken safely and comply with relevant legislation
- ensure drivers don’t work excessive hours and are properly rested for every trip.
We are fully aware of Chain of Responsibility legislation and comply completely with its demands to ensure safety on the road. As operators of a transport company in North Queensland, we take full responsibility for each one and ensure compliance by others in the chain, including drivers, loaders and schedulers.
As senders of goods on our vehicles, you also have responsibility to ensure those goods are packed and labelled correctly. This applies particularly to hazardous goods where we need to be informed of what is being transported and be supplied with the correct documentation. That actually fits in well with our principle of working in partnership with all our customers so that we can provide the best possible result.
Planning is the Key for Transport Services in North Queensland
We don’t make compromises on safety, nor do we on any other aspects of our service. We treat the service as a complete end-to-end process and plan each trip thoroughly so we cover for unexpected happenings. In that way, we can ensure as far as possible that every consignment gets to its destination on time and intact. If anything does go wrong, we have alternative plans in place that help to avoid delays and other failings.
At FCB Logistics, we’re fully committed to providing a safe, reliable and efficient service that will help your business operate without the delays that can result from missing consignments. We have processes in place to ensure we don’t break the law, don’t endanger other road users or anyone else and minimise or eliminate risks as far as possible. As a customer, this all means your goods are more likely to arrive intact and on time, which goes towards helping your business to grow and prosper. If you are looking for transport companies in Queensland, you know where to go.
Freight Services In North Queensland From FCB Logistics
If you are a business in need of a freight company in North Queensland, hire the services of FCB Logistics today and you won’t be disappointed. For value for money and quality, no other freight companies can beat us when it comes to heavy haulage in Queensland. We are confident that we can offer you the quality of service that you are looking for.
The Benefits of Hiring Our Freight Company In North Queensland
- Reliability - Does your business rely on having goods delivered on time to your customers? Do you need to get a large shipment of goods to somewhere in QLD at short notice? If so, it’s important that you find trucking companies in Queensland that you can rely on to deliver your goods safely and on time. We’ve got you covered on both counts so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Value For Money – As a local company, we understand the need to provide value for money to each and every one of our clients. Our team is committed to offering rates that are still market competitive without ever having to cut corners on the quality of the service that’s delivered.
- Personal Service – We have offices located across the region and, when you call us, you will be dealing directly with a member of our team and not a person in a call centre that doesn’t have any understanding of your specific situation.
- Flexibility – We understand the struggles that businesses in North Queensland face as a result of their remote location and we’ve designed our freight services to cater for these challenges. Our approach to doing business is totally flexible so let us know what you need help with and we’ll find a way to make it happen.
- Quality – From the trucks and equipment we use to the quality of service that’s delivered by our team, we’re all about quality here at FCB Logistics.
Whether it’s direct to mine site or consolidation points for general goods, commodities or Hot Shots, we can deliver 1 pallet or full truck loads utilising cost effective multi-modal transport solutions that ensure timely and efficient supply for your business.
Many carriers refuse to work in the dangerous goods market, which is making it harder for businesses to find a carrier that operates in this complex sector. The good news is that we can help you transport bulk and packaged goods of Class 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 5.2, 6, 8 and 9. If you’re unsure which class your goods fall into, please get in touch with us and we’d be happy to help you navigate the legislation that’s involved.
Have A Question About North Queensland Freight Services?
If you would like to learn more about our North Queensland freight services, please get in touch with our team today. To get in touch, simply head on over to our contact page where you can find contact details for our different offices across North Queensland and you can choose the one that is closest and best suited to you.Read Less